NAMED ACCOUNTABLE GP FOR ALL PATIENTS AS FROM 1st April 2015
All registered patients with the practice have an allocated, named GP who is responsible for patients overall care at the practice. This does not affect your care and you can still see any doctor/clinician of your choice.
If you wish to know who your allocated GP is please contact the reception team on 01229 402800.
Find out when our practice is open, what the GP consulting times are and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed.
Do you need to re-order your medication? Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form.
ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
If you are taking regular medication, our new electronic dispensing system will save time.
How it works
- you visit the pharmacy of your choice and inform them you wish to use this service.
- You request your prescription in your usual way
- You then visit your nominated pharmacy when your prescription is ready, allowing 2 working days. The pharmacists will have your medication ready to collect.
- The practice will contact you with regard to any reviews
- If you would like to use this service, please speak to your chemist or ask at reception.
Like To Register?
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us.
(Site updated 13/06/2016)