THE SURGERY IS NOW LOCATED IN MILLOM HOSPITAL. IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US PLEASE PHONE 01229 772123 (we have kept our usual telephone number).
Thank you for your continuing support.
Find out when our practice is open, what the GP consulting times are and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed. Find out more
Do you need to re-order your medication? Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form. Find out more
ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
If you are taking regular medication, our new electronic dispensing system will save time.
How it works
- you visit the pharmacy of your choice and inform them you wish to use this service.
- You request your prescription in your usual way
- You then visit your nominated pharmacy when your prescription is ready, allowing 2 working days. The pharmacists will have your medication ready to collect.
- The practice will contact you with regard to any reviews
- If you would like to use this service, please speak to your chemist or ask at reception.
Like To Register?
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us. Find out more
School children appeal for GPs to come to Millom
Click Here for the School Children Appeal - Cumbria Partnership
(Site updated 06/10/2014)