We are continuing to work on improving your access to doctors, within the confines of our current space. The next step is to make better use of the available rooms, so we are changing the way we work - although you may not notice any difference.
The doctors will be spreading out their surgery appointments & visits. This will make appointments available spread out across the whole day, and also means that it becomes possible to book visits in advance, rather than just urgently. We hope this will mean a better service for people who are unable to get out of the house, in that they have a better chance of seeing their regular doctor. Obviously visits take longer than surgery appointments, so we hope everyone will make every effort to come into surgery, except those who are medically unable to do so.
There is no change to how you book to see or speak to a doctor or nurse, it's just that the doctors are managing their time differently, and this will run from the 5th January.
Find out when our practice is open, what the GP consulting times are and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed.
Do you need to re-order your medication? Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form.
ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
If you are taking regular medication, our new electronic dispensing system will save time.
How it works
- you visit the pharmacy of your choice and inform them you wish to use this service.
- You request your prescription in your usual way
- You then visit your nominated pharmacy when your prescription is ready, allowing 2 working days. The pharmacists will have your medication ready to collect.
- The practice will contact you with regard to any reviews
- If you would like to use this service, please speak to your chemist or ask at reception.
Like To Register?
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us.
(Site updated 22/05/2015)